NY Minute Messenger & Trucking


At the end of the day, success in the immediate delivery business isn’t determined by trucks, vans, computers, or warehouse space – it is determined by the people who make use of those resources to provide superior services. For over a decade, we have built our business by meeting our commitments and doing right by our customers.

While 80% of our assignments are standard jobs, the remaining 20% have been tailored to meet specific needs of a particular client – a middle of the night emergency, assembling a trade show booth, making a quick cross-town delivery, staging a decorating job, doing PC swap outs, retailer “try-buys”, or unpacking / assembly – our positive, can do attitude makes us a partner that our clients can count on.


Contact Information