Established in 1976 with one truck, Jetco has grown into one of the Gulf Coast’s top diversified carriers, serving small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Jetco comprises:
- Jetco Delivery, dedicated to intermodal, open deck and dry van cargo
- Jetco DFW, a 45-truck intermodal and van operation
- Jetco Heavy Haul, focused on out-of-gauge cargo
- Jetco Logistics, an asset-backed freight brokerage business that helps manage client freight throughout North America and beyond the scope of Jetco’s asset-based fleet
- Jetco Warehousing, offering indoor and outdoor storage
Our growth and increased capabilities result from a highly empowered and trained team; continual investment in the latest technology to stay connected to clients; and maintaining of a newer fleet to decrease risk of breakdown and be more environmentally responsible.
With our combined companies, we operate a fleet of 100+ trucks and 250+ trailers. Headquartered in Houston, Jetco maintains an office in Dallas and terminals in La Porte, Freeport, San Antonio and Dallas.
Jetco is a part of The GTI Group, a Canadian-based company providing over-the-road transportation, freight brokerage, ocean and air logistics, and warehousing services throughout North America and across the globe.